The Highgarden Brand Affords a Reputation to be Shared by Only the Finest Real Estate Professionals in the Market.
Highgarden Real Estate is only looking for true real estate professionals. Our standards are kept high to continually
strengthen our culture of success and growth.
If you have the good fortune to become part of the Highgarden team, you will be led by one of the sharpest minds in luxury
real estate today, Martin Hernandez. An Arizona native, Martin, has years of experience in high-end real estate and executive
management for Fortune 500 Companies. His leadership and support are always available for you and your clients’ needs.
Unlike most other real estate companies, Martin and his team are never beholden to the demands of shareholders, the impulses
of absentee ownership or the inefficiencies of a corporate bureaucracy.
Highgarden Real Estate professionals represent the best in brand. Exceptional private client service and the willingness
to go above-and-beyond are necessary when uniting remarkable clientele with their dreams.
To qualify as a Highgarden Real Estate Professional you must possess the following:
- Experience with high-end real estate transactions
- Experience servicing a demanding clientele
- Successful track record in business
- Minimum of three years of experience selling real estate
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability to make real estate a full-time career
- Broad understanding of real estate technology
- Acute attention to details
- Impeccable follow-up skills
- College Education (or similar entrepreneurial experience)
If you are interested in furthering your real estate career and would like to be considered for a position with
Highgarden Real Estate, please contact Martin Hernandez directly. Confidentiality assured.
Highgarden Real Estate
Mobile | (602) 300-8060